AQ45 – Aquamist Dust Cannon
The Aquamist dust suppression system is an improvement over conventional jets or water sprays. They are a high capacity misting fan which produces finely divided water droplets in the size range 10-150 micron diameter. At this size, they can easily combine themselves with dust particles of similar dimensions and precipitate them out of the air. Because water-mists “float” more than a conventional spray it covers and envelops the dust cloud more effectively.
The range includes AQ45 Static and AQ45 Rough Terrain.
Features & benefits:
- Robust Chassis: All components are hot-dip galvanised or zinc plated: perfect for the demolition, steel or rental industry.
- Electric tilt and automatic main valve for ease of operation
- Automatic swing operation to dispense the mist over a large area
- Low Power Consumption
- Adjustable water flow to suit requirements
- Droplet Size: Between 10–150 microns