Powerscreen Warrior 1400X & 1400XE
The Powerscreen Warrior 1400X is a flexible screening machine, aimed at small to medium-sized operators who require a high performing, heavy duty, versatile machine that remains easy to transport.
It is designed with economy in mind, with reduced fuel consumption being achieved through a lower engine running speed of 1800rpm and enhanced hydraulics. A variety of media solutions mean that the Warrior 1400X is extremely efficient in scalping, screening and recycling applications and it can process mixed demolition waste including green waste, soil, concrete, wood and asphalt.
The Warrior 1400XE has been designed to meet the needs of customers for whom electricity is a preferred power source and opens up the possibility to run the machine indoors. It can be powered by electricity generated by other Powerscreen models. The main benefit of the Warrior 1400XE is the variety of power options available. It can be self-powered with its own 72kVA generator or be connected to an electricity supply for even further reductions in cost of ownership.
Features & benefits:
- Heavy duty, incline belt feeder with rigid one piece hopper
- Heavy duty, adjustable angle, grease lubricated 2 bearings, 2 deck screenbox
- Jack up screen facility to aid mesh changes
- Screen walkway and access steps
- Hydraulic folding conveyors with an excellent stockpiling capacity
- Improved stockpiling capacity Rapid set-up and shutdown time
- Two-speed tracks Collection conveyor raise feature
- Reversible side conveyors (Warrior 1400X only)
- Self-powered by the onboard Genset or by external mains supply (Warrior 1400XE)